I DO HAVE A LIFE OTHER THAN MUSIC
- IN CASE YOU'RE CURIOUS -
Over All Historyof Work Experience
· Summers of 1961 & 1963
Life Guard and Tennis Assistant at Mt. Diablo Country Club – Diablo,
· Summers of 1965 & 1966 - Worked at the
The Lair of the Bear in Pine Crest
· Fall of 1966 - Spring 1967 KTVU Television –
Worked as Assistant to the Public Relations Director
· Summers of 1967 & 1968 - Worked as a 21 Dealer at Harrah’s Club,
· 1969 to Present - Professional singer
· 1981 to 2007 – Owned & operated resort wear retail store called Crazy Bear & Co.
and commercial photo business, Mountain Photography, at Big Mountain Ski Resort
in Whitefish, Montana (now known as Whitefish Mountain Resort)
· 1981 to Present – Professional Photographer and small business owner of
1951 to 1958 - Joaquin Miller Elementary & Middle School
1959 to 1962 - Acalanes High School, Lafayette, California
1962 to 1966 - University of Oregon
1967 - University of California Berkeley, California * Graduate School in Elementary Education
I love the outdoors and many forms of winter and summer outdoor recreation including hiking, biking golf tennis, snorkeling, show skiing, show shoeing cross country skiing, camping & fishing.
My passion for photography and music grows more and more intense every day. I have a great desire to continue to work and travel extensively in pursuit of both passions for many, many more years to come.